Thursday, August 30, 2007

Feeling Spooky.......

Well I've finally picked up my paintbrush again. I wouldn't quite say that I am at a creative block at the moment so much as I have far too many ideas to sit down and focus enough to create one really great piece so I haven't tried. The aceo group that I visit felt that a challenge was in order to help inspire the artists that visit. We've done this in the past and it has worked amazing. Well it has worked again and while I'm not feeling very Halloween-ish I do think that this is exactly what I had to do to get moving again.

And it doesn't hurt that I'm quite happy with the piece. It is titled "Enchanted Profile" and it is created in aceo format using acrylic paints on watercolour paper. I will be listing it either this weekend or early next week.

Enchanted Profile

No comments: