Monday, September 10, 2007

Schools in......

Well today my eldest started her first day of Junior Kindergarten so naturally my mind has been obsessed with thoughts of my daughter and school.

One of my daughter's favorite outdoor activities is hop-scotch....well as close to hopscoth as a four year old can get. In any case I started sketching and I now have in my posession on of my most favorite watercolours I have ever made. I really enjoyed creating this piece and I look forward to it's debut in my saleable collection. I'm not sure if I could sell the original but I am definitely going to research releasing a limited edition of prints.....

Hop To It

It is a 4 x 6 inch OSWOA created with watercolour paints on 140 lb watercolour paper, titled appropriately; "Hop To It" This piece gave me yet another opportunity to experiment using masking techniques....I love this stuff!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: