Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Productive Evening.....

Wow! What a creative rush! I had an incredible time tonight, so creative and inspiring. I'm not sure where the inspiration came from, not one bit. But I'm happy I ran with it. I'm so pleased because I don't usually do many mixed media pieces and this one turned out so true to what I had pictured in my mind. This piece is still not titled but is I'm very happy with it....hopefully I'll have it listed within my Etsy store over the next few days and will be sure to list the link. I'm rather pleased, the combination of watercolour paints, charcoal pencil, pan pastels and acid free pen complimented each other even better than I had hoped :)

It's definitely not my creates piece.....nor my most complicated, but overall I'm just happy to let a complete piece out of the jumbled creative mess my brain has been lately. The break in the creative block is welcome and hopefully will be the first of many new pieces......

*IMPORTANT NOTE* Blogger issues are preventing me from uploading a picture of the new piece, i'll be sure to edit it in as soon as the site decides to play nice :)

No comments: