Sunday, July 29, 2007

Re-discovering a fun way to colour.....

This weekend has marked the end of my three week dry spell. I went to a local supplies store and gave in to my inner child and bought some pencil crayons. Mind you I haven't used them since High-School, but I am extremely happy with the results. I think I'm a little addicted though, as I can't stop creating! Three pieces in just 24 hours. Although that was quite easy as they are all 2.5 inch x 3.5 inch ACEO pieces. There is just so much vividness to the colour and the best part is they can be put down and I don't have to worry about my media drying up on me as paints tend to do. The links leading to each pieces auction listing are directly below each piece. Thank you for looking!

Magical Bond
Magical Bond
Ebay auction listing here - 7 days only

Tree Top View
Tree Top View
Ebay listing here - 7 days only

In The Garden
In The Garden

No comments: