Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Update on the world of Logan's Meadow

Hello everyone!

A little update for those interested. I am currently on vacation from my full time job, and will be returning to the "working world" next week. I have been trying to keep up with my art in this time. You would think that with all this extra time at home I would have been cranking out the art. While I haven't produced an immense volume of new pieces, this extra time has afforded me the focus to start a much larger piece than I normally attempt.

With the insistance of my husband (my greatest fan), I have started my first 11 x 14 inch piece in acrylic....well my first piece I will attempt to sell. I have made great progress with the piece but I have found one downfall other than time restrictions that the larger works bring with them. I am so detail oriented that I am spending a LOT of time on that one piece. Last year at this time, I would have probably made at least half a dozen ACEO sized pieces. Well, I think in the long run, this will definitely pay off for itself. I am enjoying the larger workspace. Hopefully by the end of the week I can post a preview of the new work.

Stay tuned!

No comments: