Thursday, January 17, 2013

On a roll......

Well I guess I'm a lot more driven than I give myself credit for. For now, at least. Today after putting my little boy who's home sick from school back to bed I decided to pick up my brush again. While I want to take a real break, this (blogging) will have to do as I have to keep moving in case the paint on my "palette" dries. Laundry will have to wait. So far I'm pleased but not completely won over. However that said, my husband pointed out I pretty much dislike every piece while it's in progress which is definitely the case here. I'm looking forward to finishing this that much more though because my self critical nature tends to push me into some pretty interesting work. With that I'll post a pic of the continued work in progress and get back to it....remixing a colour exactly with a piece needing the continuity this one requires is next to impossible. I hope you like it.......although posting it I'm acutely aware I need to rent a carpet cleaner ;)
****edit**** So I'm finally all done for the day! Here's the end result of today's work. I had to remix a little new paint, however thankfully I was able to match it - phew!

No comments: