Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's been a year?!?!?

Shut the Front Door! Wow, can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted anything on my blog.....another sign that I've definitely chosen the right area to focus on this year. I don't do New Year's resolutions, however this year I think I have made an affirmation - to focus more on my creative side. The past year has been a hard one personally filled with an ongoing struggle/frustration in my professional life and an ongoing development of dealing with other personal things....all of which obstructed my creativity. Now enough of that.....this year...I plan on focusing more on my art and using my creativity as a proper outlet and hopefully inspiration to help me in my continued work on myself this year. To help in this I've started a new piece. The intent is to keep this in my own private collection but this may change. With that I give you a few shots of my current Work In Progress, which as of yet still remains to be named.

No comments: