Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's beginning to feel a lot more like spring!

Well, the nice spring-like weather is continuing here in southern Ontario and I'm loving it! Here's a piece I created a few days back...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've titled it Spring Blossoms. It's in ACEO format (2.5 x 3.5 inches in size) and I'm happy with it. It's been a long time since I have painted landscape type pieces in watercolours. I find it to be very soothing and a nice return to the "basics" for me.

Lately I haven't had much time to paint....well at least in the past couple days. My husband has been sick and the kids are hyper because of this gorgeous weather we've been having. Not to mention the Ring Slings I sell have picked up signalling the beginning of baby season. I'm trying to give myself at least a half hour each day to create....so far it's not going that well though. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, right?

No comments: