Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A wee bit of a dry spell......

Well not quite...late last week was the last piece I created. A really neat experiment with charcoal pencils that turned out great, except I still have yet to buy the spray to seal it so that it doesn't become ruined by smudging.

Since then though I have yet to paint/draw. I did however make a card. Although I have to admit, while I enjoy them it didn't quite quelch the artistic thirst. Inspiration is lacking at the moment though. In my personal life, I am not extremely happy outside of the home. Things aren't going quite the way I pictured them to be and I have not been doing well with it. However when do things go exactly the way one would want them to? That's reality......or so I am told. All I can do is put one foot in front of the other, embrace those I know appreciate me and stop caring about those that poison my environment, life is too short.

And hopefully this dry spell will fade away.......

No comments: