Thursday, January 12, 2012

30 Day Challenge....not going to plan

Wow, looooong day. Today I finished work on two murals that has me totally and utterly drained. Yesterday I just couldn't get into it. Needless to say there's been no progress in 72 hours on the 30 Day challenge. However that being said I will NOT GIVE UP. So consider that a mini hiatus that will resume tomorrow pending my back isn't hurting too much to sit up. I'll be sure to post some pictures at the very least of the new mural. However if you want to have a peek before I get to it, head on over to my Facebook Page and check it out via the new album. Thanks so much for following and I will be certain to at the very least provide an update as to the progress of the challenge. Thank you again for your interest in my art and following my little creative world :)

No comments: