Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So many ideas, so little time to implement them......

It seems that my latest addition to the webpage has gotten the wheels turning in my head. Well, that and having finally set up my office/studio/guest room after having moved in almost two months ago. I'm finding my head is swelling with ideas and what seems to be the start of inspiration. While I've gotten everything out of the boxes, I still have to get the studio part of it finished. I'm finding that displaying a bit of my own work is helping.....along with the new page added to my site page at logansmeadow.com displaying work I did earlier this year. My hope is to start marketing myself and getting my name out there. I need to pick my paintbrush back up and stop making excuses why things won't work.

As an artist we can be our own worst critic, and worse still, we can be our own worst source of procrastination too.........I'm hoping to snap out of it soon.

Keep your eyes peeled.......hopefully this feeling of inspiration will produce something that will work for me.

No comments: