Monday, January 9, 2012

30 Day Challenge continues....back log of Day 6 and 7

Well I've been drawing daily, but very backlogged regarding posting. Sorry for the oversight folks, life while simple, has been keeping me very occupied. Tonight I'll be posting both days 6 and 7. Day Six was to draw my favourite character from a novel, not one in a movie. Well I've decided to bend those rules slightly, let's call it "artistic license" and decided to go with my favourite although it has been converted to a movie. That character would be Gandalf of Lord of the Rings. That wizard gets himself out of the tightest of binds, always lands on his feet and just won't die! His fight for the greater good and the mystery he's shrouded in make him the ultimate mythic Houdini....well, I've outed my inner geek now haven't I? Oh well, I'm proud of it! I'm not entirely sure what part of the book this sketch comes from but I was thinking of him as Gandalf the Grey around the time of the Mines of Moria.....

Day 7, very very simple : Favorite Word.....well call it my inner Flower Child, but it's Love hands down....without that word, there is no hope for humanity in general. I'm not much for word art but this will do.

Stay tuned, tomorrow I'll be posting both days 8 and 9.....and with luck hopefully day 10 as well. I may be sticking to the drawing a day, but it seems that I'm still rather bad at remembering to post them daily, stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

Dinamarca said...

Thank you. Loving it! Hugs from Jodi.