Monday, January 2, 2012

The 30 day challenge starts!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone, I hope your Christmas/Holiday and New Years was a great one. I normally don't do New Years resolutions however as 2011 was such a train wreck for me I thought it wouldn't hurt to try it in 2012. My personal resolution is to take One Day at a Time. I am a constant worry wart and create a lot of anxiety and distress for myself as a result. Focusing on what can be done that one day takes a lot of pressure of yourself. Seems simple right? Reflect back, how often do we actually practise this? I don't think you'll find that you do it as often as you think you do.....and you're not alone. So in the spirit of taking it one day at a time, I present my own personal 30 day challenge inspired by a website stumbled upon. Yesterday was Day One and that challenge was to draw a picture of yourself. I personally hate drawing self portraits, psyco analyze that as much as you'd like hahaha. In any case I mustered up the courage and did it! Pardon the quality however this one was taken courtesy of my camera on my phone....

No comments: